struktuuri algüksus, näiteks
12. (biology) the basic unit of a living organism, consisting of a quantity of protoplasm surrounded by a cell membrane, which is able to synthesize proteins and replicate itself
14. (computing) the minimal unit of a cellular automaton that can change state and has an associated behavior
The upper right cell always starts with the color green.
16. a small group of people forming part of a larger organization, often an outlawed one
Those three fellows are the local cell of that organization.
17. (communication) a short, fixed-length packet as in asynchronous transfer mode
Virtual Channel number 5 received 170 cells.
18. (communication) a region of radio reception that is a part of a larger radio network
I get good reception in my home because it is near a cell tower